- There is one God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and these three are One. 1John 5:7, Isa 48:16, John 1:1-7, 1 John 4:2-3, 1 John 4:9.
- All Scripture is given by inspiration from God. It is the ultimate and only authority for all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Pet 1:20-21, 2 Tim 3:16-17, John 17:17.
- The creation of all things, both visible and invisible, by the Word of God. Also all things were created by, for and through our Lord Jesus Christ. And by God’s will they exist and were created. Col 1:16-17, Rev 4:11.
- “All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God”; Rom 3:23, therefore we are all subject to the righteous judgment of God and His wrath. In order for fallen man to be saved it is necessary for him to be regenerated, born again. John 3:3, Titus 3:5-7 Since we all have sinned, we need to be born again by the Spirit of the living God by faith in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, (God incarnate). “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, …born of thee shall be called the Son of God … for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost...you shall call His name JESUS” - Isa 7:14, Luke 1:35, Matt 1:18-23, Isa 9:6
- God loves you. God’s love shown through the cross of His Son Jesus Christ, as He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die in our place and for our sins. 1 John 4:8-10, “In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” “The Lord is… not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.” John 3:16, 1 John 4:9-11, 1John 4:9-11, 2 Pet 3:9.
- The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ is a completed work of redemption. John 19:30.
- We have redemption from the full penalty, guilt and power of sin only by faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God as our substitute through His sacrificial death on the cross, as God laid on Him the iniquities of us all. There is salvation in no other. There is no salvation apart from Him. Gal 2:16 “knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.” Gal 2:21“I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.Rom 11:6
- And Jesus Christ has redeemed us to God by His blood. “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that the Son also may glorify You.” John 17:1. “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace…” Eph 1:7, Isa 53
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Mt 28:6-7, Mk 16:6, Psalm 16:9-10, Acts 10:40, Acts 2:24, Acts 2:27-34, Acts 13:29-37.
- Looking forward to the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ for His church,1 Thess 4:16-4:17, Matt 24:37-42, John 14:2-3, Titus 2:13, Rom 8:23-25.
- And then the personal return of Jesus Christ with His church, (Rev 19, Jude 14, Zech 14:3-5).
- The resurrection of the just and unjust. Acts 24:15.
- Eternal life for those in Christ. God’s righteous judgment of the impenitent and their eternal punishment. “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.” Rom 6:23 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Eph 2:8-9.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in the salvation of the sinner. John 3:5, Titus 3:5.
- The indwelling of the Holy Spirit of all true believers. Rom 8:11, 1 Cor 6:19-20, 2Tim 1:14.
- The work and power of the Holy Spirit in granting new life to the believer and the imparting of spiritual gifts to the individual believers as the Holy Spirit wills.1 Cor 12, Heb 2:4.
- There is one body of Jesus Christ, a royal priesthood, to which, Jesus Christ is the head of the body, the church. 1 Cor 12:12, 27, Heb 2:9, Eph 4:4, Col 1:18, 1 Pet 2:9
- We have eternal life by faith in who Jesus Christ is and what He has done. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” “…that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
- “being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Phil 1:6 “In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.” Eph 1:13-14
- The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, Acts 3:13.
- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Exo 3:6, Exo 3:14-15, has not cast off the Jewish people, the nation of Israel. Rom 11:1-2. “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.
God will gather the Jewish people fully back into the land of Israel and fulfill the everlasting covenant God had made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants after them. Ezek 36:24 “For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.”
God’s promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob about His chosen people.
Gen 13:14-16 And the LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: "Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are-- northward, southward, eastward, and westward; 15 "for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever.
Gen 17:7-8 -Abraham
7 "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you.
8 "Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."
Gen 17:19 Then God said: "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him.
Gen 26:3 – ISAAC 3 "Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
Gen 28:13-14 - Jacob
13 And behold, the LORD stood above it and said: "I am the LORD God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants.
14 "Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
Num 24:8 “God brought him” (nation of Israel) “forth out of Egypt; …9 Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.”
Isa 11:11, Jer 16:15, Isa 43:3-6, Rom 11:26 “And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,”.